9th Estill World Voice Symposium: London, England
Mark your calendars! The next Estill World Voice Symposium will be held August 9-11, 2019 at King’s College London. We will be hosted by The Voice Explained.
Our theme is Let’s Get Physical as a nod to the moving anatomy at the core of every Estill Voice Training Figure. You’ve asked for diction, and we’ve listened by highlighting Jo Estill’s Diction for Performers in the 2-Day Symposium Pre-course.
Pre-course, Meet & Greet, & EMCI Meeting: Royal Academy of Music
Royal Academy of Music, Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5HT, UK
Symposium Sessions: King’s College London
King’s College London, Bush House Auditorium, Bush House (Central Block), 30 Aldwych, London WC2B 4BG, UK
Schedule of Key Events
- August 7: Diction for Performers Day One at Royal Academy of Music (10am – 5pm)
August 8: Diction for Performers Day Two at Royal Academy of Music (10am – 3pm)
- Registration Meet & Greet at Royal Academy of Music (4pm – 5:30pm)
August 9: Symposium Day One at King’s College (8:15am – 4:45pm)
- Certification Advisory Board Lunch Meeting (12:30pm – 1:30pm)
August 10: Symposium Day Two at King’s College (8:30am – 4:45pm)
- EMT Lunch Meeting (12:30pm – 1:30pm)
August 11: Symposium Day Three at King’s College (9am – 4pm)
- Gala Dinner & Estill Lifetime Achievement Awards at King’s College (6pm – 10pm)
- August 12: EMCI Meeting at Royal Academy of Music (10am – 3pm)
Early bird fee when booked before May 9: $500.00 USD
Late registration (after May 9): $550.00 USD
Be sure to revisit this page for more details and registration info coming soon! You can also receive announcements about the Symposium direct to your email inbox by subscribing to our quarterly e-newsletter here.